Saturday, August 23, 2008

Getting back on track

Summer is over and this is what we like to euphemistically call "Welcome week" at Michigan State University. I guess "freaking out week" has too much truthiness.

Anyway, with the return of my normal insane work schedule and march of deadlines (not to mention the mouldering past-due deadlines of summer that still linger and are beginning to stink up the calendar) comes a reminder: this is why I need to ride and run!

Oh yeah. All that work of the mind requires an hour or so of suffering on a regular basis...or I never get out of my own head.

So...there were workouts this week! A run and a ride...and we aren't done with the week yet, so I am hoping one more ride later today. I'll post the details soon.

Welcome back, motivation.

No comments: